Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Update Directly from The Director of the Hidden Amethyst TV Show!

Wondering the details of the TV show? Read what director Eli has to say:

" Hey guys, first I would like to thank J.C for letting me do this, it has been a great experience and I hope you enjoy it. We have been filming for over 3 months and it has been a wild ride. We film almost everything outside because I want to take advantage of God's creation. We also are filming at my church, we ask kids to be extras and they always say yes ( I mean who doesn't want to be in a TV show?).We also film at another church on the other side of town. We try to film anywhere we can. My sister and I film it. My actresses are doing a great job acting. Autumn, who plays Amethyst, is very creative. She has a book about to be published, and she loves to sing and is writing a theme song for the show. She is just a amazing actress and a amazing friend.
Giorgi plays Mrs Buchanan and Miranda. She got into acting because her mom had been in plays and she wanted to be just like her mom. She is very nice and quiet, but when she acts like Mrs Buchanan she is totally a different person. Oh, I almost forgot, we will mention two names for Mrs Odelia. We mention the name in the book, "Mrs. Odelia," then the we will mention "Mrs Buchanan."
Now Emma, she is Autumn's sister, she is 4 years old and is a great actress. She is playing Emmy. When I said she would be playing tricks on her big sis, she knew she had her chance to have some fun on Autumn, so she said yes.

That is pretty much it for now, make sure to see it on YouTube. The release date is the 20th like J.C said on her last post. If you have any questions, email me at eli@cornett.com. Thanks. "

No comments:

Post a Comment