Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Updates

Happy new year everybody! Is it already 2015? Anyway, a few new things to share today.

First of all, if you haven’t already, check out the Hidden Amethyst TV Show Trailer! (The actual episode, from what I understand, is planned to release soon.) The director did a great job and I will post the second the episode releases, but until then…there’s a trailer to watch!

Secondly, I know most of you are probably wondering the status regarding my next book. I have been writing and editing this book pretty much around the clock since February 2014, and finally, we have reached the final stage. All that’s left to do is 1) me to rewrite the ending one last time and 2) do the final read-through with my parents. Then we format, clarify the cover (the cover photo is already taken) and send it off for proofs. After proofs, where we do one final lookthrough, to the public it goes! I know this sounds like a long time, but in reality, we’re hoping for that release date to be sometime next month. 

Also, make sure to check out my ‘More Like Me?’ page I’ve just added on my blog! This is the page for books that no one really knows about, the books written by young writers like me! Please take the time today to check out or even read these books. I will add to the list as I discover more writers.

Finally, if you want to hear my opinions on books, please check out beyondtheamethyst.blogspot.com, which is my blog where I review books. This 2015, I’ve challenged myself to read 200 books, and I’m going to try to review most of them and post the reviews there.

Thank you for stopping by The Hidden Amethyst! If you have any questions, you can reach me at thehiddenamethyst@gmail.com.

P.S. I’m still accepting readers’ drawings if you have a favorite character/scene drawing from Hidden Amethyst you want to send me! Via email is best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment